Tools to Capture and Convert the Web
GrabzIt's Online Community

Regarding the Installation of Grabzit through NPM

Ask questions on how to capture or convert web pages or HTML into images, CSV, PDF or DOCX documents as well on how to convert videos into animated GIF's using our API.

Hi,

I have installed the grabzit through npm  but when i try to access it by javascript it gives me the "fs not found in module issue", when i explored it got to know it is mentioned in your js library,but i commented the "fs" code from the js but later i got another error while accessing 

Then i got  the Access core issue

Is there any way that we can access the grabzit from javascript but by installing through npm.

Thanks

Charanjit Singh

Asked by GrabzIt Support on the 10th of June 2019

I am confused by your question. It sounds like you have installed our node.js library and are trying to use it like client-side JavaScript.

If you want to download our JavaScript library via npm. Follow the instructions on the JavaScript API download page.

Answered by GrabzIt Support on the 10th of June 2019

Hi,

I have used the npm option given in your answer so can you please let me now where to call the grabzit js file? 

Answered by Charanjit Singh on the 10th of June 2019

I am not sure exactly what you mean.

You just reference the JavaScript file like you would any normal JavaScript file. It will probably be in a folder labelled: node_modules\@grabzit\js

Under wherever you have configured your npm packages to go in your project directory. You can then call that JavaScript in any web page as explained in the documentation.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing valuable answer here

I have one another query regarding the customized header footer, is possible here if i want to create customized header footer for each page there will be diffrent header and footer when i export into docx? 

Answered by Charanjit Singh on the 10th of June 2019

Only one header and footer template can be applied to a PDF or DOCX document. The header and footer within the document can be applied to all, the first, odd or even pages.