GrabzIt's Online Screenshot Tool, Capture and Archive Websites
GrabzIt's Screenshot Tool automatically captures website screenshots once or at regular intervals. So you don't need to waste any more time having to manually take a screenshot of a web page, save the image, and keep track of it. Instead, automatically create an organized web archive so you never have to worry about taking a screenshot or finding an old screenshot.
How the Screenshot Tool Works
1) Archive a target URL, multiple URLs or an entire website sitemap
2) Automatically export the result or just keep it in GrabzIt's web archive
3) That's it your screenshot will be automatically taken from now on
- Full size or thumbnail screenshots
- Flexible scheduling system
- Automatic archiving of subscribers screenshots
- Create screenshots from multiple geographic locations
- Export to multiple locations including Dropbox, Email, Callback URL and Amazon S3
- A fully-featured API
- Customizable cookies and watermarks
- Multiple formats including JPG, PNG, PDF, DOCX and many more
Just a few use cases for automated websites screenshots
Use GrabzIt's Screenshot Tool to manage your brand, track competitors, track SEO rankings, verify ads, monitor website compliance, track trends, and more by creating a website archive.