If your credit or debit card is being rejected by PayPal with the message "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number." it could be caused by one of the following problems:
- Your card is associated with a PayPal account, and you are not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has been closed.
- You have exceeded your card limit with PayPal.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal.
- You have problems with your cookies. Try to clear your cookies and re-attempt the transaction.
- You have linked the card to an account, but have not yet confirmed it.
If you can't use a different credit and debit card, you could also try to add a new bank account as a funding source to an existing or new PayPal account.
What if I still can't pay?
If you still can't make a payment contact us stating what you would like to purchase and we will send you an invoice by email which uses another payment provider to allow you to complete the payment.