Tools to Capture and Convert the Web
GrabzIt's Online Community

Image text

Ask questions relating to GrabzIt's Web Scraper Tool. Such as how to use the web scraper and API to extract data from web pages, images or PDF documents.

I use the X3 template for my website, which I want to download for offline viewing. I cannot just download my website, and the creator of X3 writes:

"It will not show the text belonging to the pages and images. This is part of the X3 website, and can only display from a web server that runs PHP"

Now my question is whether the Grabzit will be able to download both images and text. This is a page of my website:
Example

Asked by anonymous on the 16th of November 2023

Its probably possible, but its going to require a complex custom scrape to be written.

Answered by GrabzIt Support on the 16th of November 2023

Any help available for this? 

Answered by anonymous on the 16th of November 2023

Unfortunatley, we don't have the resources to write custom scrapes for our customers. However we have written extensive documentation: https://grabz.it/scraper/documentation/

Answered by GrabzIt Support on the 16th of November 2023

I understand that. May be one of your colleagues would want to make some extra money in his/her sparetime and set up the system? The result should preferably be a menu, like on my website, with access to the pages and images incl. texts. If yes, kindly give me a quote.

Answered by anonymous on the 16th of November 2023