Tools to Capture and Convert the Web
GrabzIt's Online Community

Getting 1 KB Screenshot for allegro.pl Website

Ask questions on how to use GrabzIt’s screenshot tool.

Hello Team Grabezit.

I Need an uregnt help on this issue.

I'm gettign 1 KB screenshot for below URL and all url for this store.

https://allegro.pl/oferta/hp- 131x-cf210x-m251-m276-2-400- stron-oryginal-8399911142?bi_ s=ads&bi_m=listing%3Adesktop% 3Aqueryandcategory&bi_c= YTdjNmQ0NTMtOGM2OC00MDg0LWIwND ItZmVhMWQzMWEzY2NhAA&bi_t=ape& referrer=proxy&emission_unit_ id=e8864e70-2d4b-49da-98db- f3b86b3f40ab

I think there are some issues for response from your side.

Could you please check this and get back to me ASAP.

Your Quick help will be really appreciate.

Thanks,

Govind

Asked by anonymous on the 20th of March 2021

This was caused by a malformed HTTP header, that was stopping the site being processed properly. This has now been fixed. However, it looks like the website is blocking our servers, as it believes they are bots. You could try getting a proxy server to by passing this issue.

Answered by GrabzIt Support on the 20th of March 2021

Hello Team,

For Other Proxy servers we have Authentication Key then how we can Generate Proxy Address?

Could you please check and let me know if you are able to capture screenshot for below Domain?

https://allegro.pl/oferta/hp-131x-cf210x-m251-m276-2-400-stron-oryginal-8399911142  

If you have used any proxy service then could you please show me how we can use that for capture screenshot?

Thanks,

Govind

Answered by anonymous on the 22nd of March 2021

It's always difficult to know what a website is using to block a request it could be the anything. However to try a proxy you would have to use a standard HTTP proxy as detailed here.

Answered by GrabzIt Support on the 22nd of March 2021

This Solution is not useful yet.

We have other proxy services where we have authorization key or credentials so how we can put that with Grabezit?

This Solution is not useful yet.

We have other proxy services where we have authorization key or credentials so how we can put that with Grabezit?

We don't believe this is a quick fix so we have added this to the backlog of the next version of our capture software.

when we can get next version?

We don't know yet.

We have added the beta version of our new capture software to our Singapore servers ONLY. So you will need to change the country code parameter to SG.

We only support proxy servers that comply with the standard HTTP proxy protocol. There are many services that do this. You can try our own proxy servers as mentioned at the bottom of the HTTP Proxy article. However our proxies, are data center proxies so are sometimes blocked.

Answered by GrabzIt Support on the 24th of March 2021

Still i'm not able to get proper screenshot.

some content stil missing.

I have used below paraments.

options.BrowserHeight = -1
options.BrowserWidth = 1400
options.OutputWidth = -1
options.OutputHeight = -1
options.Proxy = "grabzit://"
options.Country = Country.Singapore
options.NoAds = True
options.Delay = 30000

you can review image  at:- https://ibb.co/dgHZWhM

Answered by anonymous on the 24th of March 2021

I am not suprised there are some images that haven't loaded yet when you are loading a very large page. The requests are currently going from our Singapore servers, to our US proxy servers (which aren't incredibly fast) and over to the website servers in Poland and back again.

So is there any way we can get a correct Screenshot using grabezit?

It will be faster when we release the code everywhere but we are going to be very cautious about this as there have been a lot of changes.

You could then use our UK servers which would mean the requests would go from the UK -> the UK proxies -> to Poland and back.

You could also try getting your own proxy servers.

How can i apply own proxies could you please provide an example?

as we have log in details or key for access the proxy servers so.

Your aticles are stil not useful to me to use own proxy.

Sure it could be something like this: $options->setProxy("mykey:password@proxy.supplier.com:1234");

okay i will check this proxy.

Note:- UK country server not working here.

Yes, as I said it has only been released to singapore for beta testing.