Bulk Web Screenshots with GrabzIt's Importer
Use this tool to bulk import URL's into the online screenshot tool as scheduled tasks. To get started with your import download a blank template or follow the quick start instructions below.
- You must sign in or create an account to view and import your scheduled tasks. Creating an account will take less than 30 seconds!
How to import webpages to screenshot in bulk
If you have a list of web pages you need to convert into image or PDF screenshots, then this import tool enables you to process hundreds or thousands of such URL's without writing any code. This bulk import tool can also be used to convert HTML tables into CSV documents or online videos into animated GIF's.
To get started just follow these simple instructions:
- Create a task with all of your required options, such as format, height etc, this will act as your template.
- Ensure you choose the Delete On Completion option. This will remove completed tasks from your account. Making your account more manageable.
- Next export the task. Then open the document in a spreedsheet application and copy and paste the row that represents the template task once for every web page URL that you want to process.
- Replace the URL column with the list of URL's that you wish to bulk import.
- Finally save the CSV file and upload the file in this import tool above. Your URL’s will now be processed.
If you are having issues with your import please follow our troubleshooting guide.